Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Scrapbook, A Ride in a Burley and An Herb Garden



















Today I ventured outside the typical realm of scrapbooking and made an acrylic album!  Acrylic albums are all the rage in the cropping world right now, and I jumped on that wagon with both feet.  I wish I could take credit for this great creation, but I just paid $15, showed up at Archivers, and followed directions.  Archivers offers fabulous classes!  I love the color scheme and trendy distressed style of this album and can't wait to fill it with my family photos!  

It was a gorgeous day here and we took advantage!  Andy and AJ went for a bike ride and Andy and I spent AJ's entire nap time working in the yard.  Check out Andy and AJ's helmets!  We wrapped up the daylight by planting flowers around our tree out front.  

I also caved and gave Andy his birthday gift early today.  I have been planning Andy's fresh herb garden for a while now, but I needed his help with the final steps of which herbs to buy.  A friend called this afternoon to let me know she spotted a great selection of fresh herbs at Whole Foods and I didn't want to miss the boat.  Happy Early Birthday to Andy and Mojitos with fresh mint for me!  


1 comments:

Jessaca said...

Check those guys out! Did AJ love the bike ride? I love the helmet! The herb garden looks great too. I hope I get to do this soon, too. We didn't get to get out today like we had planned because work got in the way. But we did do something fun and special this evening. Look for my blog post soon!