Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Back to Work I Go...BLEH! PUKE!!!


So, back to the real world where people get up before 9:30am, bathe, and go out into the work force.  I do love my treasured three weeks with AJ, but they always come to a shattering holt...and I move back into my classroom.  Literally, I MOVE back into my classroom.  I HATE MOVING, and yet here I am in a job where I pack up and move every nine weeks...and then unpack it three weeks later.  I do love my job, it's just hard to go back to working after three weeks of doing whatever I want to in full neglect of my personal hygiene.   

AJ looked at me like I was crazy when I woke him up at 6:30 this morning...then he stumbled out of bed and fell over like a drunk sailor...little did he know I nearly killed his father when he woke up an hour earlier as I suffered similar disorientation.

And now I leave you with a nasty Skype bug that fluttered by tonight.  Love ya!     

2 comments:

Jessaca said...

That's a nasty bug. Swat! Swat!

Jade Staab, jadestaabnails@hotmail.com said...

What is the schedule for school there?