Saturday, May 17, 2008

4 jobs I've had:

  1. Server at Perkins (They have the best potato pancakes and peanut butter cup pie! mmm, yum, yum as AJ would say)
  2. Cashier at Nell Hills (and my house looks great because of it!  but did I really need that many wreaths?)
  3. 7th grade Special Education teacher  (no comment) 
  4. 2nd grade teacher ( My passion for learning and creativity combined with adorable kids that love school and their amazing teacher...I have my dream job!)
4 Movies I've watched more than once:
Now this one is hard for me...I am the kind of person that only watches a movie or reads a book one time unless it is a classic...
  1. Dirty Dancing (now that is a classic...one I should own on DVD on day...I could actually justify buying that one)
  2. A Beautiful Mind (to me this was a true love story)
  3. Elf (I watch this one every Christmas for the Christmas tree scene alone..."I got it!"   CRASH!  I crack up just thinking about it.  It gets me every time.)
  4. Baby Einstein: Baby MacDonald: A Day On The Farm (I see this one multiple times a week, sometimes a day...)
4 TV Shows I can't miss:
Again this is hard for me, I don't have time to watch TV
  1. Law & Order (preferably SVU, but I'll take what I can get)
  2. NCIS (this is a new addiction...not too different from Law & Order...I am not sure what these shows say about me...)
  3. What Not To Wear (Clinton is hot...possibly gay...but still hot!)
  4. Does checking the Weather Channel for the forecast count?  (I'm lame, I know...I would much rather surf the net than watch TV...maybe I'll add that one...4 sites you waste time looking at...)
4 Places I've been
  1. I just returned from visiting Kansas & Missouri
  2. The Cayman Islands
  3. Cancun
  4. Hawaii
4 Favorite drinks
  1. Dr. Pepper
  2. Cranberry Juice (my newest addiction...tart & tangy & thirst quenching all at once!)
  3. Chai Lattes from Starbucks with Whole milk iced or hot
  4. Orange Kool Aid
4 Places I'd like to visit
  1. At the top of my bucket list: take an Alaskan cruise (I almost requested this as my honeymoon destination and went tropical at the last minute)
  2. Ireland
  3. The Grand Canyon
  4. Florida (I've been reading about some great family resorts...and this one is a bit more realistic than Ireland with a toddler.)
4 things I'm looking forward to this year
  1. Watching AJ grow.  He absolutely amazes me every second of every day.
  2. Spending more time at home with Andy & AJ.  This last year was too hectic & out of balance for me with a new job.  I love my job, but I love my family more.  
  3. Thanksgiving in Missouri (My heart is set on having a big Thanksgiving with my fam...even if we have to get creative and do something like have it the weekend before Thanksgiving to accommodate everyone, I think we need to all get together & make merry)
  4. Teaching 2nd grade & this time knowing what I am doing.  

0 comments: