Friday, May 23, 2008

NCIS Season Finale: WOW!


If you have never watched NCIS, you are missing out.  I don't watch much TV, but this is one I cannot pass up.  It is a show that follows a fictional team of Naval Criminal Investigative Service Major Case Response Team (NCIS MCRT) special agents.  


NCIS is a federal law enforcement agency with jurisdiction on crimes involving people associated with the U. S. Navy and U. S. Marine Corps.  

Last night Andy and I stayed up until 1:30am watching episodes we had recorded and didn't have time to watch yet.  The season finale left me in tears.  I felt like an idiot as I collected myself, saying, "It is only a show.  These people aren't real."  When you have to tell yourself this as you turn off the TV, you know it was worth staying up until 1:3o in the morning to watch.  

I will not tell you what happens.  I will tell you to go out and watch every season you can get your hands on.  It's even better than Law & Order: SVU

0 comments: