Abby Cat arrived yesterday, Friday January 30, 2009 at 9:12am weighing in at 6 pounds 12 ounces and 19 inches long! She has red hair just like her brother and one healthy appetite! For more pictures visit our family webpage at www.thehastingsfamily.net
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Posted by Chance at 8:58 AM
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Brenda of The Cheese Stands Alone is winner of the 100th blog post give away!
Posted by Chance at 3:00 PM
Monday, January 19, 2009
AJ and I started our holiday morning together by enjoying a bowl of Lucky Charms and continued our festivities by blowing bubbles, playing with play-doh, and painting. As we were painting our masterpieces across the table from each other he looked up and joyfully shouted, "A heart! Nice, mom!" Wow, my two and a half year old just independently recognized one of his shapes AND gave me a compliment!
- If I do not know you personally, please leave your email address in your comments, so I have a way to contact you in the event that you win.
- Random.org will be used to select a totally unbiased winner.
- This giveaway will run until Tuesday, January 27th at 9:oo AM MST.
- Become one of my loyal followers...if you are already a follower, just leave a comment that says something to the effect of...I already adore you and am a follower...
- Grab my button and put it on your sidebar linked to this blog post
- Blog about my giveaway and put the link to your post in your comment
- Tell me your favorite capricious post and why in a comment
- Introduce me to a fun new blog via a comment
- Introduce me to a fun new etsy shop that features anything funky, vintage, country cottage, or shabby chic
Posted by Chance at 1:50 PM
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Posted by Chance at 11:57 AM
Friday, January 2, 2009
I did it! I finished my first pillowcase dress! And this little gem was A LOT more work than I ever imagined! Really...I should say we did it! It never would have been possible without the amazing and constant teaching and patience from Denver Brunette, an amazingly talented seamstress and friend! She taught me how to sew a french seam...put in a liner...sew armholes...basically how to make the entire dress to the highest quality.
Posted by Chance at 6:38 PM