Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Colorful Stitchery




I am into embroidery like you wouldn't believe!  

Think antique/funky/vintage/country chic and you have embroidery!  

I was introduced to this magnificent hobby at a "Craft Day" that I partake in once a month.  Each month three of us get together, alternating who hosts and comes up with projects.  I have to admit, I was reluctant at first...thinking... embroidery...how lame?  I love it!  I even requested a book full of how to projects and step-by-step stitch instructions for my birthday.  I can't keep up with my project ideas!  

Here are my first two projects.  One is a onsie I made for a friend that is having a baby girl.  The other is a t-shirt I made for AJ to wear on his 2nd birthday party!  Did I mention I love this craft?!  Give it a try, and I bet you will be pleasantly surprised too!  

2 comments:

Jessaca said...

I wish you had told me about the book before I bought your birthday present. Oh darn! :P

Katlyn said...

Awww how cute!