Sunday, November 15, 2009

Reverse Applique, Fabric Fray Flowers, & Extreme Sledding

Today I crafted it up with some neighbors.
We made reverse applique initial shirts & fabric flowers.  
Sew stinkin' easy, funky, & fun!
I can't wait to dress Girlfriend up in her new shirt 
with her flower on her cute little bald head.

You can find a reverse applique tutorial here
&
a fabric flower tutorial here

Have fun!  
After my crafting adventures, we moved on to sledding with Little Dude.
Which was pretty mild when daddy was on the sled, but
quickly escalated to extreme sledding when I was on the back of the sled...
We jumped the sidewalk ...
& just kept on going...
It will be a couple days before my left knuckles are the same....
nice...

1 comments:

Jessaca said...

Only you would take your boy on a wild ride! Doesn't Andy know yet that you can't be trusted no to take things to new levels of extreme. Looks fun tho!