Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Distracted

I know that I have many Christmas presents to be working on...

I know that I have a deadline quickly approaching for those said Christmas presents...

But I've become distracted...

I mean, come on!

Could you resist this?!

This smile?
Those chubby checks?
That bald head?
This pure perfect joy?!

& the second I saw these fabrics, they came together as a patchwork tiered skirt in my head...
that was just going to haunt me until I made it real.
Come on!  Free festive fabric!
You would be distracted too.

I better run.
Someone is making her get away!

4 comments:

Jessaca said...

Haha. She's really starting to come into her own. She was looking like AJ so much, but now, she's taken on her own traits. It does look like she might have a Michael Jordan tongue like her big brother. I love the last picture. Made me laugh out loud.

Katlyn said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

there is no way i could resist that smile. and that skirt is great i love it. we miss you guys!!!
stacey

Liz Mays said...

She is just too cute!