Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So In Love With Anchors

I mean I can't get enough of them lately.
A hope both sure and steadfast.  How powerful is that?!
And thus my love for anchors blossomed.
This print is from The Educated Owl & needs to be in my home.

These whimsical tags and printable gift wrap are free to print over at

This perfectly simple ring from Wanelo makes my heart flutter.
Wanelo is like a pinterest where you can buy everything!
Say what?!

She And Jack stole my heart with this little charm.

What could I make with this beautiful fabric from Bumble Tees?!
I could make lots and lots.
And lots.

I want to wear this scarf everyday everwhere!

  
Lovin' this layered bracelet
I daydream about wearing it with a tank and capris and flip flops.

1 comments:

Jessaca said...

You know my love for all things nautical! I really love that scarf!