Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I've Been Slackin'

I have been reading on the deck...
playing in the sprinkler...
supervising the sandbox...
drinking root beer floats...
drawing with sidewalk chalk...
catching bugs...

but,
I have not been sewing much lately.

I would rather be outside.

Really, my only sewing accomplishments lately are:

Exhibit A:

Girlfriend's new sundress...
and

Exhibit B:
My quilting group's July block.
muy tradicional
pero me encanta

I'm thinking fall and winter are great times of the year to get my craft on.

Until then, I have a vampire novel to finish before school starts.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy adorableness, that sundress is so cute! Love it!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.

Anonymous said...

I join. It was and with me. We can communicate on this theme.