Monday, July 26, 2010

Sew Feminine Aprons

Holla!
You must check out my friend's Etsy shop
for the cutest aprons e.v.e.r!

Mother/Daughter sets!
Are you kidding me?!
How fun is that?!

I would like...them all.

Her work is absolutely perfect.
Her corners are sharp.
Her stitches are even and her lines straight.
Every stinkin' cute apron is of the highest quality.

Take my word for it.
I sew with her every week.
This chicka is good at aprons.
Trust me.

So go now and buy one...

for yourself because you deserve it...
for your mother & your mother-in-law for Christmas...
for your daughter for her birthday...or just because you want to make brownies together...
for your sister because you love her...
for your kiddo's new teacher (with a Starbucks card) because teachers love gifts...
for your neighbor because they water your garden when you are on vacation...
for your Aunt because she is your aunt...
for your grandma because she bakes you cookies...

Go on now, get shopping.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

does that mean i should be expecting a new apron? : ) love ya sis, recca