Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sewing Room Redo

The before:
(which having the room itself was a luxury)
The inspiration:
(which made my heart happy just to think about)
The after:
(transformed from a boring mess into a bright, fun, refreshing retreat for all things creative...
better than I ever could have imagined.)
A funky aqua chandelier for good lighting...
Heather Bailey's Church Flowers with Pocketbook ruffles upon the windows...
a splash of sunflowers on the walls...
my mantra in a frame...
a collection of spools...
a funky twist on a white board for notes...
& my favorite quilt...

all come together to make my new favorite room in the entire house!

Whoop! Whoop!

3 comments:

hooli said...

daring AND gorgeous. well done.

Anonymous said...

Love the wall color - andy

Anonymous said...

beautiful but i wanted to see an after picture like the first before pic...or in other words, more.. xo-recca