Friday, December 24, 2010

Goody Goody Gumdrops

I crafted it up with my BFF Wednesday.
The kids crafted for an entire whopping 10 minutes,
so we momma's had to jump in and create!
Girlfriend is pondering whether she will get caught if she sneaks yet another gumdrop.

Seriously, only Abby would enjoy eating those things.
yuck
This sweet little gumdrop ball could double as a weapon if an intruder were to enter my house.
It weights approximately seven pounds.
It could do some damage if thrown at someone's head...
especially after a couple days of hardening.
(I'm just saying.)
That sucker is heavy.
Merry Christmas Eve Peeps!

I'm currently frantically cleaning my house like a mad woman
for our big hosting event tomorrow.

Now, what should I do with the children so that the house will stay clean?
That is the million dollar question.

Wish me luck...or send over some Prozac.

0 comments: