Monday, March 23, 2009

Photobooth Documentary

Inspired by A Little Bit Funky, I pulled a few snapshots from our Photobooth library over the last couple years.   I love how these silly fleeting moments that we captured by a click of a mouse have documented us grow!

Look at baby AJ!




The above picture is what happens when we tell AJ it is time turn off the computer and go to bed.  Ha!  Just had to take a picture!
Something about Photobooth makes Andy stick out his tongue...


The tongue thing must be hereditary...


Momma, baby Abby, & AJ
baby Abby...a week before she met us...

We have hundreds (not exaggerating) of pics of daddy and AJ's tongues... 

3 comments:

Crystal said...

So much fun!! :) Who needs to scrapbook, right? :)

Jessaca said...

Love it! I wanted to cry to see how much AJ has grown. He's the cutest!

Katlyn said...

Oh my gosh I totally have to start doing that!