Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Could Make That...

Feeding my addiction (surfing Etsy) the other day, I came across a fabric belt...& thought, "I could make that."  So inevitably I didn't rest until I did.  It is not perfect...I'm too impatient to make my first one perfect.  First I have to see if the final product is worth recreating, then I slow down for a higher quality product.  My next one will have much better sewing.
The most difficult part of the project was deciding what yummy fabric to use...in the end I used both and made it reversible!  What a happy solution!  I'm already planning my next belt...making belts could replace my making totes obsession.

3 comments:

Katlyn said...

OMG that is too cute!

Anonymous said...

So many "yummy" Amy Butler fabrics to choose from...:)

Jessaca said...

Can't wait! It looks amazing. I was just thinking this morning: I need a totally fabulous belt to go with my outfit!