Saturday, June 7, 2008

A June Wedding






There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand


I attended a beautiful summer wedding today of one of my team mates!  I love weddings, but I love receptions more!  The colors were an elegant combination of black and hot pink.  The bride was absolutely gorgeous, and the groom was beaming the entire day.  Tears filled my eyes as they danced the first dance.    

Today made me think of my wedding...red roses...chocolate covered strawberries...& where Andy and I were at in our lives nearly four years ago.  Wow, things have changed.  I left inspired to find a sitter for little dude and set aside time for Andy and I to go out and do something together just as a couple.  Life is so busy, we never seem to make time to go on dates anymore.  Although I love our nights of taking the wagon to the park, singing Old McDonald or our ABC's, and reading The Very Busy Spider...I also miss an occasional night out to the movies.

1 comments:

Allikaye's Mama said...

Yay for date nights!! I am all for them! Keeps the spark alive - even though Matt and I will still sing the "Diaper Dance" song on our dates! Ha!