Saturday, May 28, 2011

Finding Balance

So with this pg, I'm having some lovely blood sugar issues.

Apparently I am hyperglycemic...
a condition in which an excessive amount of glucose circulates in the blood plasma.

Basically I have to limit my sugar intake,
eat every two hours,
and make sure to have lots of protein.

Or I pass out.

I may be a little stubborn.
(according to Andy)

After the initial "scare the hell out of my co-workers" episode...
I may have tested my limits twice...
only to be put back in my place...
quickly mainlining high doses of protein to maintain a conscious state.

It sucks.

I have to be a little more creative to appease my rabid sweet tooth.

And I think a peanut butter cup smores counts as balancing my protein with my sugar...


Don't you?

1 comments:

Jade Staab, jadestaabnails@hotmail.com said...

After the baby arrives check out the rusted chain blog with lots more smores ideas...they look awesome