Monday, May 9, 2011

Bambino Number Three

One of my favorite parts of a new bundle of joy is picking a name...
so we usually have one picked out for both sexes early in the pg...

I like strong, old fashioned names.

This little one shall be named:

Broderick Allen

But we'll call him Brody.

Addison James, Abigail Catherine, & Broderick Allen...
aka AJ, Abby, & Brody...
sounds like an intelligent, adventure seeking, well-rounded lot to me.

Broderick sounds so bold and masculine.

And being a teacher...I have certain associations with certain names...
I can only hope our little one has the passion and character
of the Broderick I had the honor of teaching.
I'm pretty sure that kiddo will be running the country one day.

Allen is after Andy's dad's middle name.

Brody with a y after my college roommate...
I hope this little one has as much spunk and zest for life as her.

We have our sensitive, analytical one & our sassy, head-strong one...
no telling what we are in for next...

1 comments:

Cindy Reed said...

Congrats, Chance!! I LOVE the name! :)