Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One Of My Favorite Parts

I keep telling myself...
oh the third baby doesn't need a special nursery...

But who am I kidding?!

Picking out names and crafting a nursery
are the best parts of being pregnant!

(well...and eating all the time...the naps are pretty great too...)

back on track...

Abby and AJ will share a room with our future family expansion...
so that will take some thrifty redesign too.

The wheels are turning...

Option #1: I. am. in. love. with!
Wouldn't Andy just have an aneurysm if I asked him to paint the ceiling with yellow stripes?!
Options 2 doesn't require hardly any repainting at all...
Option # 3 requires finding a vintage crib...

hummm....

(This is how I kill time before my bambino appointment this afternoon...
the big appointment...
the one that confirms one bebe or two...)

A girl has to stay busy.

4 comments:

Penny said...

I enjoyed decorating Lila's room just as much as I enjoyed doing Clara and Nora's!! Have fun!

Kristin Hayne said...

AGH!!! I love em all... and tht is exactly what I thought when I saw stripes.... on.the.ceiling!!!
I have a link for my favorite baby room ever... pretty gender neutral too and right up your alley!! Sooooooo...one or two? And did you get your rainbow cupcake?????

Kristin Hayne said...

http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/noahs-sunshine-nursery-nursery-tour-122750
Go now.... do not stop... do not pass GO.... do NOT collect $200. GO!

Lisa said...

I vote for the one that requires the least amount of money, so you don't stress out too much about being a stay-home mom with less money next year! Have fun with whatever you decide.