Saturday, September 11, 2010

Leaving For School

AJ's first day of school for his second year of pre-school was Tuesday.
He has been asking me all summer if he was going to school when he wakes up...
Finally Monday night I could say...
Yes, child you are going to school tomorrow when you wake up.

He requested to have his hair fixed "just like daddy" for such a special day.
On the way out to the car he received a call.
He informed me, "This is a very important call. I need to take this one."
Apparently it was Da-Da...
his imaginary friend.
He needed to make arrangements for Da-Da to take Duke,
his imaginary friend's imaginary dog,
to Pet Smart since they couldn't come to school with him.
When he finished up with his business call he said,
"Okay, we can go now. I am just so excited to go to school, but I had to take care of Duke."
Such a responsible friend, he is.

0 comments: