Monday, September 20, 2010

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy & Oh So Practical

Check out AJ's new reusable snack bags!

I was inspired by my friend Lisa to make these handy dandy little guys!

The top just flips over to hold the snack in...
kinda like those old school baggies my mom used to buy.

They are very simple to make and use little fabric...
A great way to use up some of your fabric scraps!

They work great for dry snacks like graham crackers or gold fish...

but I'm thinking if you made them with some oilcloth, Fablon, or Thermoweb (clear iron on vinyl that transforms any fabric into oilcloth) they could be air tight enough for sandwiches or more!

Click HERE to make some of your own!

Whoop! Whoop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You nicely summed up the issue. I would add that this doesn’t exactly concenplate often. xD Anyway, good post…

Anonymous said...

financial help