Saturday, May 1, 2010

Camaraderie Is...

(They left out sewing together.)


I am blessed to sew in several different circles with the most amazing women...

The Piecemakers, my LDS friends, and Another Ordinary Life.

My Piecemaker friends and I spent last week working on 8 point star quilt blocks inspired by

Our quilt is for a fellow teacher that recently had open heart surgery.

Can you guess which ones are my blocks?

They say Capricious all over them...
You guessed it!

Holla to all my sewing peeps!
I love you girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your friends are amazing! Keep up the good stitching. - andy

Katlyn said...

Friendship: is tolerating your friend's child's worst tantrum ever. I was so mad when we got to the car I yelled at Chase and cried. I think it left an impression on him.

Laurel H. said...

This is a beautiful quilt, and for such a special cause.