Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our Cups Runneth Over

I am super stoked about a recent room conversation!
We transformed our guest bedroom into a guest bedroom/sewing room yesterday!
If I am going to get serious about this sewing stuff, I need a space to work...
& the family kinda wanted their kitchen table back...
picky people.
Do you understand what this means to this girl?!
IT'S HUGE!

I can have both machines up & ready to go at any moment!
Ah, the convenience!
The freedom!
The flexibility!  
The increased productivity!
& Jess still has a bed to sleep in when she stays.
It works great to spread my projects out on in the meantime.

AND
other exciting news:

I found fabric for the back of AJ's cover quilt!

This poor thing has set untouched, abandoned for weeks...
until now!
Girlfriend's cup runneth over today...
as she discovered the peanut buttery, chocolatey goodness 
of Girl Scout cookies.

This girl definitely belongs to us.

Oh, in Etsy shop news...
the countdown is on...
give me 8 more days till the official launch.

1 comments:

Katlyn said...

Your room looks great and the fabric is very fun =)