Saturday, February 27, 2010

GrAnD OpEnInG


I did it!
It is live!
People are looking at it!

I opened my Etsy Shop!
My heart is racing...seriously racing.
I am just so stinkin' excited...I am giddy!
I am nervous...in an excited way.
This is big.
This is really big for me.

I l.o.v.e. to make stuff for people!
I l.o.v.e to pick fabric for people!
And really this shop is the perfect excuse to buy fabric...
every fabric that makes my heart skip a beat.

I am a nerd.  I know.
I am okay with that.

I already have views!...views...real people are looking at my stuff!
I might have a heart attack when I get my first sale!

I can't contain myself.

Check it out!
Let me know what you think!
Tell everyone you know about it!
Give me ideas.
Give me feedback.
Tell me what you want me to make you!

Humor me people.

Go there now!









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg-I just checked on your blog maybe an hour ago to see if you had posted about it! I am SO happy for you!

I am off to your amazing shop now!

xo

SaraColorado said...

So cute! I love your stuff! I want to buy the green fray flower with an alligator clip, but maybe you can not ship it to me (since I'll see you on Thursday). Tell me how I can pay for it without shipping if that's ok. Way to go you!!!! (And I love the name of your shop ;-) )

Anonymous said...

love it!!!!! i am so happy for you. what a busy bee you are congrats stacey

Laurel H. said...

I know I'm almost four months late :) but congratulations! I think I might follow your blog; I really like it!