Sunday, October 12, 2008

Curtains, Trains, and Pumpkin Bars...Oh My!




















When I fell in love with a vintage floral fabric at Joann's this week and Andy agreed it was cute, I went for it!  15 yards of fabric and a day behind the sewing machine later, Abby has curtains!  As I was measuring, cutting, and sewing...Andy and AJ were busy setting up AJ's new train track.  A neighbor offered us a smoking deal on her son's train set, and I haven't seen Andy or AJ since!  As the boys played with their trains this afternoon, I filled the house with the smell of pumpkin and cinnamon!  Check out the recipe of these amazing pumpkin bars from Little Bit Funky!     

6 comments:

Katlyn said...

Glad the curtains turned out so well! How fun.

Jessaca said...

Wow. Look at Ms. Nester go! I'm glad Abby will have curtains! Yay!

The Yeadons said...

I can't wait to see her room- and yea to fun new yummy recipes for the fall!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pumpkin bars. De lish!

Crystal said...

Yay! I hope you loved the pumpkin bars. :)

Kristy said...

You are such a great mom, & you definitely have a little Martha
Stewart in you! I love the curtains. Hopefully you'll post pics soon of Abby's room when you're done. How is everything going?