Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eagerly Anticipating

Crafting tonight...therapy for the soul

Pumpkin Spice Lattes arriving at Starbucks
& AJ starting soccer September 6th...signs of fall and new beginnings

Kids starting school September 7th...quiet, peaceful, alone time...

Brody arriving September 15th...such a long awaited joyful blessing
I love the infant stage and not being pregnant.

Family pictures October 8th...capturing and suspending fleeting moments in time
I will heavily bribe my children with candy in order to allow these moments to be captured without giving mommy an ulcer.

Coupon class October 22nd...feeding an obsession

Breaking Dawn coming out on November 18th...indulging the teenager in me

Jess coming out for Thanksgiving...sista bonding time

BUT in the meantime until all these fabulous things are here

Let's...

word?

2 comments:

Jessaca said...

word. i can't wait for turkey day either. you know how i love me some turkey leg and family!

Kristin Hayne said...

wuuuuuuurd. I can't believe Brody is almost here!! CRAZY!!!