Wednesday, June 2, 2010

30 Today!

& for my 30th birthday, I gift you with 30 random pieces of information all about me:

1. I sew barefoot and hate to top stitch.

2. I think Hot Mustard & a large fry from McDonalds is one of the greatest things on Earth on a bad day.

3. must always wear chap-stick or lip-gloss when driving

4. I love to eat breakfast for dinner.

5. must sleep with covers even in the hottest days of summer

6. dream of living in the country with wrap around porch & a tire swing

7. think driving with the windows down and eating outside are the greatest pleasures of summer

8. crave those little red cinnamon gummy bears....eats 1 to 2 of the huge boxes of hot tamales a week....is happy when a fresh pack of Big Red is in my purse

9. seriously cannot handle loud cell phone talkers

10. love the smell of fresh cut grass, gas, bacon, & cinnamon

11. think housework sucks

12. am annoyed by non-assertive drivers

13. should not be allowed to check books out from the library

14. love love love vintage drinking glasses & wish to drink from them at every meal

15. prefer a cold dr. pepper over a glass of wine any day of the week

16. read magazines from the back to the front

17. cannot deal with talking on the radio...making commercial free Mondays on Hot 107.1 my favorite day to drive to work

18. have a very specific way to load the dishwasher...& I WILL rearrange the dishes before running it if someone has messed with my system

19. love to have all the windows in the house open

20. love the song This Afternoon by Nickelback...& think every season should have a theme song

21. must read every word on a page, skipping only results in going back and rereading the entire page again for fear I miss some truly essential detail that dramatically changes the story line

22. collect cake stands after seeing a Martha Stewart in college & thinking to myself...I want to be just like this chick that was featured on her show one day

23. thinks inappropriate snarky magnets are simply hilarious

24. complusively check my email and my blogs

25. hate hate hate to fix my hair

26. dread coming up with a weekly dinner menu every Sunday

27. want to learn to fly fish one day

28. think every special occasion and major accomplishment in life should end with a dinner of crab legs and melted butter

29. wants another bambino one day

30. is getting a tattoo for my 30th birthday!

Whoop Whoop!

5 comments:

tinahead81 said...

happy birthday! we have al ot of things in common! lol can't wait to see the tattoo!!

Sarah Harkins said...

Happy Birthday, Chance!

Jessaca said...

Happy Birthday! I think I actually knew all of these!

Katlyn said...

Happy Birthday BFF! You need to pick a day to get your tattoo! Looking forward to your party.

lil' mama said...

Awesome list! Please post a pic of your tattoo! So fun!