Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mud Pies

I am just head. over. heels. in. love...
with Girlfriend's 
CHrIsTmAs kNoT dReSs and bLoOmErS!
Funky colors!
Perfect sewing!
 Ribbon trim!
 Ruffle bloomers!

I can hardly contain myself!

I just can't enough of her in it.
She wears to every holiday occasion we have!

Wait...it gets better....

 She can wear it next year as a stinkin' cute shirt with jeans!
Are you kidding me?!  Can little baby girl fun get any better than this?!

I already have big plans for GF's birthday dress!
So this fabulous knot dress fun can continue after the holidays...whew!

BUT
the absolute best part is...

You can have one too!!!
Just email my amazing friend over at Mud Pies:

mudpies.april@gmail.com 

1 comments:

lil' mama said...

Very cute! And woohoo for Christmas break! Enjoy your time off:)