Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Pic Overload

Check out AJ's awe
as he discovered what the Easter Bunny brought him while we were at church.


Girlfriend went straight for the food.






I may have told AJ that...
that thing on Girlfriend's head was an Easter Bunny tail...
he may have freaked out just a bit...
but we recovered with chocolate bunnies and hot wheels...
All I got to say is...
This chick is serious about her food...
& AJ is one good big brother.
Chicka thinks cell phones and Coach purses are pretty cool too...
& she can squawk like nobody's business when she is ticked.
It kinda sounds like a terradactyl, but I am sure she is cursing us in baby language.
We may be in for some trouble with this one...
one day...
I'm not kidding...she spends a lot of her time
eating...& squawking at us.

Between meals and snacks, she sometimes plays with us...


Game On Sista!
Good times.

2 comments:

Jessaca said...

OMG! That girl is so funny! I love the picture of her with her bloomer butt up in the air. So great! And that pic of AJ putting his arm around her is precious! I can see why you filled an external hard drive!

Katlyn said...

Love the Easter dress!